Can I do a paper application for NJ Disability?

 You can download, print, and fill out a paper application (DS-1), and mail it to us at: Division of Temporary Disability Insurance, P.O. Box 387, Trenton, NJ 08625-0387, or fax it to 609-984-4138. Please note, paper applications take a bit longer to process.